Sunday, July 5

Slacking.

I've obviously been slacking on the whole blog situation. I need to make it a priority to post something every day. I'll work on that.


Meanwhile, I'm going to summarize my life for the past few days.

Friday:
- Work.
- Olive Garden with Jessica and Amanda. We decided to take Jessica out to celebrate her diabetic birthday :) she got free dessert, that happened to be sugar free and delicious.
- Went to Tattoo Gallery so Jessica could get her cartilage pierced. I've decided I want another tattoo...
- Watched Knocked Up for the first time. Hilarious. Also decided that Kathrine Heigl is definitely on my top five favorite actress list.


Saturday:
- Up at 8am.
- Parade at 10am. Saw the most adorable little boy ever. I'll post a picture of him below :)
- Lunch at Subway. The best.
- Fair on the Square. Bought a bag of Kettle Corn with Jessica. SO good.
- Air conditioning. And a nap :)
- Cooked dinner. Turkey burgers, spanish rice, fresh strawberries, and carrot sticks. MARK #79 OFF THE LIST :)
- Park for pictures and the firework show. So peaceful.
- My house for homeade ice cream, chocolate zucchini bread, and watermelon.
One of the best days of the summer.




Today:
- Slept through my alarm. Perfect.
- Breakfast burritos with my family.
- Shopping with my mom. All day. Found a cuuuuute dress for the wedding. It's perfect. Also got another dress, a cute top, and some gladiator sandals :)
- Went Chilis to meet up with Amanda, her sister Katy, and her grandma (who happens to be from Canada!)


Oh, I also accomplished the huge task of teaching my mom how to actually use her Facebook. So mark off #58 :)


2 comments:

  1. I like that the last few days of your life involve a lot of me. hahahaha. And I love your pictures :) High five to us for marking things off! I did one last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! It feels good to mark things off :)

    And my pictures look dumb. I don't know how to do what I wanted to do with them. Go figure?

    ReplyDelete