Saturday, July 25

It's about time..

I knew this is what would happen when I start a blog...I would be obsessed with it for a few posts, then completely forget about it. I'm trying, but sheesh, it's just one more thing to keep up with! I'm going to get better though, so, all you followers (ha), don't worry :)

A LOT has gone on since July 8. I mean, it has been 16 days.

Basssssically, I went on a road trip to Dallas for a week with Jessica.
Let's have a quick summary, shall we?
-Drive. Music. Pictures.
-GPS. We couldn't have done it without you, Marcus the Magellan.
-Shopping. Forever 21. Old Navy. Macy's. Ikea. Too much money spent. Pictures.
-Dallas Museum of Art. Sculpture. Oil Paint. Walk Through. Beauty. Pictures.
-Six Flags. HOT. Roller Coasters. Sick. Pictures.
-Antiques. Sweet pants. Keys.
-Movies. My Sister's Keeper. Tears.
-Drive. Detour. Lost. Found. Home.
For details, check out Jessica's page. She's the ultimate blogger :)












I have a few things to mark off my list :)


53. Introduce someone to 5 bands they've never heard of.
Jessica and I shared music (go figure) and I gave her music by the following bands:
10 Years, Copeland, Quietdrive, They Early November, The Postal Service, Daphne Loves Derby, Spitalfield, June, Mae, and Lydia.

64. Visit my cousin Tanisha in Dallas.
Obviously, I was in Dallas for a week.

91. Buy five dresses and wear them for no special occasion.
I bought a new dress from Forever21, which means I only need two more!

94. Get a chemical peel.
I went to Awaken Spa and had a peel done on Saturday, July 18. It wasn't TOO bad, just stung and was itchy, blotchy, red, and peeled. haha. I'll be getting another one as soon as I can.





I feel like I have a TON of things to say, but I don't know where to start!
I'll be adding thoughts over the weekend, hopefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment