Wednesday, July 8

Tilapia.

I marked one more thing off my list today!
#9. Eat something new.

Jessica and I went shopping at Walmart today, basically to show me all the healthy things she eats (like turkey burgers and tilapia). I ended up spending too much. Thank you wireless internet router.

We cooked dinner. Tilapia, corn, fresh strawberries and watermelon. Oh, and cinnamon graham crackers with cream cheese icing aka the best thing ever :) Tilapia was what I had never had before, and I'm really surprised I actually agreed to try it. I absolutely can't stand seafood: even the thought of it makes me feel sick. But, I decided to be brave, and it really wasn't too bad! The only thing that bothered me was the fact that it was kind of bland and I needed something to dip it in! I'm a huge fan of sauces and condiments. Oh, and the way the bottom side of the fish looks. Grossssss. But, I will definitely be eating it again!



Oh, I'm also planning on keeping up with taking my vitamins, so, hopefully I can mark off #97 in two weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment